Looking for gym and fitness guidance and motivation. We can help you find something personal to you. There are a couple of options. Both involve bespoke training to meet your needs. If you want to workout independently but utilising a programme suited to your needs then try our Fitness Programme service. For more one to one continual support then try one of our external PT’s (Personal Trainers).
One of our instructors will arrange a one to one session with you. Here we will find out your goals and aspirations. We can then work through showing you exercises and how to use equipment. We will then provide you with a written programme for you to complete in your own time. This is a cost effective way to get you going and achieving your goals. Complete the form to get started. Prices for this service is currently £18 (correct September 23).
Ever wondered about the hype regarding personal trainers? It could be regular contact time, or just simply one hour with a qualified exercise professional that could hugely benefit your approach to training. There are many reasons why you may wish to consult with a qualified exercise professional:
- You are not seeing results
- You are not too sure what you are doing
- You are bored of the same routines and exercises
- You wish to be challenged
- You wish to learn how to exercise on your own
- You need motivation and accountability
- You are training for a sport of specific event
- You are overcoming injury
- You want support and supervision during your training
- You wish to know whether your training is actually working for you.
- Helping improve mobility and functional movements
With Personal training, the emphasis is on you. At Sport Brighton, our trainers will conduct an initial physical assessment to use to create a personalised workout plan that attends the goals you set yourself. During these sessions is a great opportunity to learn about diet and lifestyle that can aid and accelerate your progress. Hourly rates vary depending on the personal trainer but start from £30 per hour.