Date: Saturday 28th March 2020
Location: UoB Falmer Sports Centre
Join us for a day packed full of exciting games and activities. It's completely free, and equipment and lunch will be provided.
The event is open to all University of Brighton and University of Brighton International College students, and has been designed to offer you the opportunity to meet new people and participate in a range of games and activities.
Various sessions will be taking place throughout the day, some of which require you to register a team in advance using the links provided below.
Feel free to come and go as you please.
- 11:00-12:15 & 13:30-15:30 – Games room (Some board and video games provided. Please feel free to bring any extra games)
- 11:00-12:00 – Yoga (Limited spaces – first come, first served)
- 11:00-12:30 – Football tournament (Arrival from 10:45). Enter a team here
- 12:30-13:15 – Lunch
- 13:15-14:15 – Table tennis/badminton (Turn up and play)
- 14:30-15:30 – Basketball tournament. Enter a team here
- 15:30-15:45 – Closing messages and departures