It's the peak of BUCS Nationals competition with the University of Brighton fielding athletes across a number of disciplines this month. Current highlights include:
- University of Brighton Pool Society took Silver in the 9 Ball Pool BUCS Vase competition
- University of Brighton Boxing Club took home a Silver and a Gold in the BUCS Nationals
- Joey Watson won the BUCS Indoor Athletics Gold in the Shot Putt and George Turner won Silver in the Pole Vault
- Adam Skalsky has qualified for the BUCS Tennis Nationals
- University of Brighton Women's Futsal 1st Team have won the BUCS South Premier League
- University of Brighton Men's Football 1st Team have won the BUCS 2A League and promotion to tier 1
- Beth Giddings has been selected for the English Universities Women's Hockey Squad
Outside of the BUCS programme the University of Brighton Polo team also had a successful winter nationals. With the university's Median Team coming first and the beginners team coming second in their competition.
Well done to all those who took part, especially those who got personal bests.